How to get here ...
... by tram:
- Take line M2 to S-Bahn station "Prenzlauer Allee", then walk past planetarium and through the park behind it until crossing "Ella-Kay-Straße".
- Take line M4 to S-Bahn station "Greifswalder Straße", then walk down "Greifswalder Straße" towards TV tower and take the very first turning to the right, "Lilli-Henoch-Straße". Walk down that road, enter park while passing indoor pool to the right, finally getting to school on the left about 100m later.
- Take line M10 to Winsstraße, then walk down road "Ella-Kay-Straße" to its dead end.
... by S-Bahn:
Take "Ringbahn" (lines S41, S42, S85) to station "Greifswalder Straße" or "Prenzlauer Allee", then continue as described before.
... by car:
- Driving along "Danziger Straße" turn into "Ella-Kay-Straße" and follow it to its dead end.
- Driving along "Prenzlauer Allee" turn into "Diesterwegstraße". Either stop at its first turn to the right or drive along and turn left into "Fröbelstraße", then turning left into "Ella-Kay-Straße".
Public parking lots are available at a fee of 1€ per hour (mo-sa, 9a.m. - 12p.m.).